Death toll of the traincrash in Italy goes up to 27
The death toll of the head-on traincrash in southern Italy has risen to 27 people, more than 50 wounded
The death toll of the head-on traincrash in southern Italy grew to 27 people and more than 50 wounded. This is reported by local media, with reference to administration of the search and rescue operation.
On July 12 two passenger trains collided on a single-track railway. Three carriages were destroyed completely.
Search and rescue operation is underway.
According to preliminary reports, the accident was caused by the dispatch operator error.
Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi arrived at the scene. He expressed his condolences and said that the responsible for the crash will be detected soon.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars