Darya Klishyna is officially approved for further performance in Rio
Darya Klishyna, the only member of Russia’s athletic squad, previously suspended, is officially approved for Olympics
The only member of Russia’s athletic squad Darya Klishyna is officially approved for further performance in the Summer Olympic Games in Rio.
The Lausanne-based CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport) allowed her respective appeal after all.
Previously she was suspended from Olympics due to the facts, revealed by the German journalist told the reasons for her previous suspending from Olympic Games. In her urinary test traces of DNA of two different people were found. On one of the containers was scratched, which caused suspicion in replacing the sample. This was written by ARD TV-channel journalist based on info form Hajo Seppelt, an author of the controversial documentary about the Russian doping in sports.
On Sunday in Rio de Janeiro held hearings of the Sports Arbitration Court in the case of Darya Klishyna. Her lawyer stated she was a clean athlete and she became the victim of governmental schemes of manipulations with doping tests.
The decision of the court will be announced later. If Klishyna's defense wins, she will participate in the qualifying competition in long jump this Tuesday.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain