Croatia is ready to share experience of returning of occupied territories with Ukraine
Poroshenko met with President of Croatia during UN General Assembly
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with the President of Croatia Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic, official web-site of President of Ukraine reports.
Poroshenko expressed hope that the new government that will be formed will be based on the results of early parliamentary elections in the Republic of Croatia, will continue the course of official support for the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine.
Croatian President pointed out that her country is a friend and partner of Ukraine.
Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović also pointed out that Croatia has the experience of post-war rehabilitation and reintegration of the temporarily occupied territories, which can be useful for Ukraine.
The sides discussed some issues of regional cooperation and agreed to intensify economic cooperation.
President of Ukraine expressed interest in joining the Adriatic-Baltic-Black Sea initiative.
Poroshenko confirmed his invitation to Ms Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović to visit Ukraine at a convenient time.
Recall that Petro Poroshenko arrived on the 71st UN General Assembly on September 19. He already met with Ukrainian community in New York, and also paid a visit to Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Ukraine's President held a meeting with his Turkish counter part Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who expressed the support for Ukraine in the issue of the resumption of sovereignty and territorial integrity.
Recall that the 71st UN General Assembly session started in New York on Monday. Chairman of the General Assembly noted that the session should be to bring the organization to the implementation of 17 sustainable development goals of the United Nations projects to 2030. The annual general debate will begin on September 20 and will last until September 26.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain