Crimean Tatars unite to return control over Crimea to Ukraine
Centers of coordination of the diaspora to open in New York, Washington, Brussels, Warsaw, Ankara
The U.S., Western Europe and Turkey will open centers, which coordinate the work of the Crimean Tatar diaspora, stated leader of the Crimean Tatar national movement in Ukraine and worldwide Refat Chubarov, Krymr.
Crimean Tatars worldwide must be activated to return de-facto control over Crimea to Ukraine. "To coordinate the activities, we are working on the creating of some of these centers of Congress [World Congress of Crimean Tatars] and the Majlis; they will be established in some countries. We started this work in Washington and in New York already. The second step is Brussels and Warsaw. And, of course, Ankara, this is clear," said Chubarov.
Head of Majlis said that the Crimean and Ukrainian Diaspora must work together. "We see the work of the Ukrainian diaspora. In Poland and Canada, we are doing it together" - added Chubarov.
10 thousand Crimean Tatars left their homes because of the Russian anexation of Crimea in 2014. 76 families came back to the peninsula from different deportation places, but none of them was allowed to stay in Crimea.
Smedlyayev: Russian federal security service arrests more Crimean Tatars 12 October, 16:03
Ukraine demands that Russia stops prosecutions of Crimean Tatars 12 October, 14:28
U.S. doesn’t recognize Russia’s ban of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars 1 October, 11:00
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars