Crimean Tatar flags rose above Ukraine's Foreign Ministry
Ukraine’s Foreign Office expresses support to the titular nation of Crimea
At 3 p.m. Friday, national flags of Crimean Tatars were risen above Ukraine’s Ministry for Foreign Affairs. According to Refat Chubarov, Head of the Majlis of the Crimean Tatar people, thus the government showed support to “citizens of Ukraine repressed by Russian occupants in the temporarily occupied Crimea”.
The ceremont was attended by Chubarov and Deputy Minister Vadym Prystaiko.
Previously, 112 International reported that mass house-checks take place in Russian-occupied Crimea as pro-Russian government of the self-proclaimed Republic of Crimea seeks for sings of activity of Hizb-ut Tahrir at the peninsula.
Smedlyayev: Russian federal security service arrests more Crimean Tatars 12 October, 16:03
U.S. doesn’t recognize Russia’s ban of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars 1 October, 11:00
Ukraine demands that Russia stops prosecutions of Crimean Tatars 12 October, 14:28
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars