Crimean News Agency: WCCT Board issued final declaration
Crimean News Agency reports of the results of the fifth meeting held in the Turkish city of Eskisehir and publishes the names of 9 people killed, 15 kidnapped and 25 detained as political prisoners during the Russian regime.
The 5th meeting of the Executive Committee of the World Congress of the Crimean Tatars finished in the Turkish city of Eskisehir on July, 31. As promised, the results of the meeting in the city of Eskisehir have been published in the final declaration:
Final declaration of the fifth meeting of the executive committee of the world congress of the crimean tatars in eskisehir 1.
9 people have been killed, 15 kidnapped and 25 detained as political prisoners during the Russian regime. These Ukrainians and Crimean Tatars were killed in 2014 and two years following since they resisted the illegal and immoral attack of the Russian Federation against the historical homeland of the Crimean Tatars.
Read the full test here.
The World Congress of the Crimean Tatar people (WCCT) is the body uniting the Crimean Tatars who live in their historic homeland, in Crimea, as well as in the Diasporas (Turkey, Romania, Poland, USA, Canada, Lithuania, Western Europe and Central Asia).
The first session of the World Congress of the Crimean Tatars was held on May 9, 2009 in the city of Simferopol / Akmesdzhit and was attended by 420 delegates from 13 countries with Refat Chubarov being elected the Chairman.
The second meeting, which was attended by 180 members of the Crimean Tatar public organizations from 12 countries, as well as the authorized representatives of the government circles, public organizations and media, was held on August 1-2, 2015, in Ankara. In the course of the meeting it was decided to establish the international public organization the "World Congress of the Crimean Tatars" in order to achieve international support for the national self-government bodies of the Crimean Tatar people. Refat Chubarov was re-elected the WCCT re-elected the Chairman. The Congress also re-elected the members of the Executive Committee, which included 21 representatives, and members of the Audit Commission.
Three meetings of the Executive Committee were held in Romania and Ukraine (in Kiev and in the village of Chongar, Kherson region), the fourth session was held on April, 11-13, 2016 in Vilnius (Lithuania).
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
In occupied Crimea reported an increase in tourist traffic 15 October, 15:32
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars