Crimean defenders state that Panov is being tortured
The statement states that Panov became a victim of serious crimes committed against him in the Crimea
The Crimea Human Rights Group states that Evgeny Panov is being tortured, acording to the press-service according to the press-service of the organization.
It is noted that the Crimea Human Rights Group has filed a statement about the crime to the Prosecutor's Office of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea Sinchuk for illegal imprisonment of the Ukrainian citizen Evgeny Panov, apart from that there are as well as bodily harm.
"Existing video footage also showed wounding Evgeny Panov, in addition, there are reasons to believe that tortures are being applied to him. Thus Evgeny Panov is the victim of serious crimes committed on the temporarily occupied territories of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea," - reads the statement of the Group.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case