Crimea: "Chaplynka" checkpoint completely blocked
Previously citizens, heading towards the occupied peninsula, were only let through the checkpoint
"Chaplynka", the only working checkpoint on administrative border with the Crimea, completely shut down its activity. This was reported by the press service of the State Border Service of Ukraine.
"The next step of the Russian occupation troops became a full blockade of all crossing operations at "Chaplynka" checkpoint at 4 p.m. Previously the occupants made out only those, who was heading in the direction of the temporarily occupied peninsula," - report the border guards.
Also checkpoint "Kalanchak" remains closed.
At present there is only one control point of entry and exit - "Chongar", against which the aggressor troops resumed passage of citizens and vehicles.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case