Court hearing on ban of Mejlis started in Crimea
Prosecutor requests to acknowledge Mejlis an “extremist organization”
Today, on March 3, in occupied Crimea starts a court hearing on ban of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars, initiated by “prosecutor of Crimea” Natalia Poklonskaya, informed “Krym. Realii” quoting Kurutlai of Crimean Tatars Zair Smedlyayev.
According to Smedlyayev, the district around the court building is surrounded by law enforcement, people are searched and let through metal detectors before they enter the building. “This time they chose a very small court building, let students in to fill the empty seats so that there is practically no audience in the courtroom”, - Smedlyayev stated.
Earlier “prosecutor of Crimea” Natalia Poklonskaya requested to recognize Mejlis an extremist organization.
Russian military vehicles enter occupied Crimea 7 December, 18:24
Canadian FM: Crimea is Ukraine 9 December, 09:13
Trial behind the closed doors: case of “Ukrainian saboteurs” 7 December, 13:00
Ukrainian journalist Semena accused of extremism in annexed Crimea 8 December, 14:59
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
- UKRAINE TOP 22:08Lutsenko: Notice of suspicion against Yanukovych was served according to the law
- UKRAINE TOP 21:33Russia blocked declaration on crisis in Ukraine at OSCE Ministerial Council, - MFA
- UKRAINE TOP 20:31"Naftogaz”: Agreement on gas supplies not signed, Ukraine will not buy gas from Russia
- UKRAINE TOP 20:13Venice Commission approved law on Constitutional Court, - Presidential Administration
- UKRAINE TOP 19:46Ukraine is ready to buy 1.5 to 4 billion cubic meters of gas from Russian Federation, - Russian Minister
- FINANCE19:08Ukraine, Russia, EU start gas talks in Brussels
- UKRAINE TOP 18:58MP may be connected to Jan De Nul Ukraine Company
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism