Court case on Crimean Tatars: injustice should be heard of
Human right defenders will protest against verdict of Crimean Court in European Court
Today in Supreme Court of Crimea took place a session of “January, 26” case. The trial on Ahmet Chiihoza, Mustafa Degermengjdi and Ali Asanov was considered. They were accused of organization of illegal meetings on the territory of Crimea.
Human right defenders are going to protest an official verdict as soon as they know the decision of Crimean Court, said Nariman Djelyalov to 112 Ukraine TV Channel. They are preparing the case for European Court.
“There is no verdict at all. A couple of requests were done. In particular, lawyers of Mustafa Degermengjdi asked for any preventive measures. And layers of Ahmet Chiihoza requester to stop the case because the protests took place on February, 26, on Ukrainian territory. Russian law enforcement has no right to start the case”, – says Djelyalov.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain