Court authorizes People's Deputy Onyshchenko arrest
NABU reports about court resolution to arrest Onyshchenko
Solomenskyi Kyiv district court granted the petition of representatives of specialized anti-corruption prosecutor's office on election of a preventive measure in the form of detention to the People’s Deputy Alexander Onyshchenko.
The press-secretary of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine Svetlana Olifira said this, nv.ua reports.
"The court ruled the election of a preventive measure for Onyshchenko in the form of detention", she said on August 9.
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Holocaust Memorial center to be created at Babi Yar, - Poroshenko 29 September, 15:17
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels