Coup attempt took place in Turkey
Tanks on the streets of capital and panic in the airport
In the Turkish capital on the night of 15 of July 16, took place a coup attempt.Throughout the night there were contradictory reports - the military claimed they have taken power into their own hands, while the Prime Minister Binali Yildirim insisted that Turkish democracy is not in danger.
Tanks of coup members were seen om the streets, later, they opened fire on the Turkish Parliament.
Ataturk International Airport in Istanbul blocked by tanks, the airport started to panic.
Also bridges across the Bosphorus and state television were blocked in Istanbul.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars