Countering Russian aggression is a priority task for MFA in 2016, - Foreign Minister of Ukraine
Parliament is considering annual reports of Ministers
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin named MFA priority tasks for 2016 during his report before committees on foreign affairs aired by “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“I want to pay special attention to public diplomacy. I don’t want to brag but we did a lot in the field of social networks, not without your help, of course. Priorities for 2016 are quite clear – countering Russian aggression, strengthening national security, support of Ukrainian citizens abroad, promotion of Ukrainian business. This is what we have been doing, and we will continue doing it”, - stated Klimkin.
Earlier Ukrainian Parliament started to consider annual reports of ministers. Report of the Cabinet of Ministers will be presented on February 16.
The Cabinet of Ministers approved its annual report and submitted it to the Parliament for consideration. The report contains 11 chapters, corresponding to the coalition agreement.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars