Natalia Yaresko was one of the founders of Horizon Capital Company and its chief executive officer. She managed company’s fundraising, corporate strategy, and also developed and maintained relationships with existing and potential partners with limited liability. After Natalia Yaresko was appointed as Finance Minister, she stated that is no longer involved in Horizon Capital’s business.
In international financial circles, the US-born Natalia Yaresko is one of the most famous Ukrainians. Returning to the historic homeland in the early '90s, she had been worked in the US Embassy economic department. Then dealt with the attraction of foreign investment in Ukrainian economy and led the Western NIS Enterprise Fund investment company in Ukraine and Moldova.
Before joining WNISEF Yaresko had been worked for the US State Department. From 1992 to 1995 she held the position of the US Embassy economic department first chief in Ukraine. Prior to this position at the US Embassy in Ukraine she held various economic positions at the State Department in Washington.
Earlier it was reported that Natalia Yaresko has a small chance to lead the Cabinet of Ministers
Natalia Yaresko has US citizenship, but is fluent in Ukrainian language. She received a Master's degree in public policy at Harvard University Kennedy School of Government in 1989. Also she is a Bachelor in accounting, received her degree at DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois, in 1987 and has a CPA certificate.
Natalia Yaresko had been a member of the Advisory Council of Foreign Investors under the President Yushchenko and the Advisory Board of the Ukrainian Center for Foreign Investment Promotion under the Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers.
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain