Contact with Ukrainian paratroopers detained in Crimea is lost
Russian FSB suspects Ukrainians in being engaged in sabotage
The “authorities” of annexed Crimea considers that the detained Ukrainian paratroopers could enter the territory of the peninsula in order to commit sabotage. Russian investigators are trying to figure out, is it an accidental crossing of the border, or arrested Ukrainians are masked agents, or they are engaged in acts of sabotage, Ria.ru.
“Three soldiers of 79th Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were detained by the Russian FSB border department in Crimea. They are suspected of illegally crossing the state border of the Russian Federation. During detention Ukrainian servicemen had no IDs,” as said in the statement of Russian FSB (Federal Security Service), which supposes that Ukrainians wanted to talk to the Russian marines.
September 5, near the administrative border with Crimea three Ukrainian soldiers were lost. In the area of the disappearance two cars were witnessed; probably, the people from those cars illegally detained the soldiers. The communication with the missing paratroopers is failed.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee