Command of the National Guard to draw out "Azov" battalion from Mariupol
The battalion say "fighters are withdrawn in order not to interfere in surrending military positions and entire cities"
National Battalion "Azov" on the orders of the commander of the National Guard under the order of the National Guard Commander General-Lieutenant Yuriy Allerov will be withdrawn from Mariupol. 10 days ago of the battalion was transferred to Zaporizhia region for performing absolutely extrinsical missions to special forces.
This was reported by the press service of "Azov".
"Command of the Natioanl Guard has not invented anything better than to put the "Azov" fighters to keep the watch on non-performing checkpoints and observation posts outside the ATO zone. Previously, these tasks were performed by local Zaporizhia national guards, mostly regular soldier, who are now being sent to Mariupol checkpoints in the ATO zone "- reads the statement.
It is reported that the order on "Azov" withdrawal was signed before the celebration of Independence Day, when the front-line city demanded reinforcements.
The battalion assumed that "the withdrawal is necessary in order to Azov soldiers do not interfere with the government and pro-Russian command of the National Guard to surrender their military positions and the entire city."
As it was reported earlier, the contact group in Minsk announced the need for permanent ceasefire from 1 September.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars