Coalition in Ukrainian Parliament officially fell apart
Speaker of Verkhovna Rada announced that one more party left the coalition
UNIAN informs that the Speaker of Ukrainian parliament Volodymyr Groysman announced that fraction “Samopomich” (“Self-help”) left the coalition “European Ukraine”.
Thus, officially the coalition no longer exists.
“It’s a pity, but I believe, we will continue negotiations and find the right way out of this situation”, - Groysman stated.
Fractions “Samopomich” and “Batkivshchyna” demanded resignation of the Government.
Six months of premiership: Best quotes of Volodymyr Groysman 19 October, 21:53
Ukraine's Parliament to regulate mental health care issue 5 October, 17:02
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas