Clinton: ‘Putin is grand godfather of extreme nationalism’
U.S. Democrats candidate for presidency delivered speech against her opponent Donald Trump and the Russian leader, - Washington Post
‘Just yesterday, one of Britain’s most prominent right-wing leaders, a man named Nigel Farage, who stoked anti-immigrant sentiments to win the referendum to have Britain leave the European Union, campaigned with Donald Trump in Mississippi. Farage has called for a bar on the children of legal immigrants from public schools and health services, has said women are and I quote “worth less” than men, and supports scrapping laws that prevent employers from discriminating based on race -- that’s who Donald Trump wants by his side when he is addressing an audience of American voters’, Hillary Clinton, the Democrats candidate for U.S. presidency, said during her speech in Reno, Nevada as quoted by The Washington Post.
‘And the grand godfather of this global brand of extreme nationalism is Russian President Vladimir Putin’, she said. ‘In fact, Farage regularly appears on Russian propaganda programs. Now he’s standing on the same stage as the Republican nominee. Trump himself heaps praise on Putin and embraces pro-Russian policies. He talks casually of abandoning our NATO allies, recognizing Russia’s annexation of Crimea, and of giving the Kremlin a free hand in Eastern Europe more generally’.
‘American presidents from Truman to Reagan have rejected the kind of approach Trump is taking on Russia. We should, too’, Clinton concluded.
Source: Washington Post
Final Trump-Clinton debates - best quotes 20 October, 12:17
‘Fight Night’ between Trump and Clinton to kick off in the U.S. 19 October, 09:14
Trump, Clinton shake hands after TV debates 10 October, 07:50
New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed 21 October, 19:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars