Civilian Corps Azov announced blockade of the border with Transnistria
Representatives of Civilian Corps of Azov battalion in Odesa with the Union of transnistrians of Ukraine are to block the border with Pridnestrovian Moldavian republic at the "Kuchurgan" crossing point
Civilian Corps "Azov” in Odesa with the Union of transnistrians of Ukraine are going to block the Ukrainian-Transnistrian border at checkpoint "Kuchurgan." It is stated on page of Civilian Corps “Azov” in Odesa in social network "VKontakte".
"On Monday, September 21st, the Civilian Corps “Azov” in Odesa with the Union of transnistrians of Ukraine are going to organize the overlap of the Ukrainian-Transnistrian border at checkpoint “Kuchurgan”. The blockade will apply only to vehicles with the numbers of de jure existing Transnistria, which houses Russian troops, "said in a statement.
It is emphasized that this action is directed primarily to the pressure "upon the Kremlin's satraps, who while in power at Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, are constantly lying in its propaganda about the alleged economic blockade of Transnistria by Ukraine".
Coincidently, the blockade of Moldovian-Transnistrian border at checkpoint "Bendery" is to be hold by transnistrians, who were forced to leave Moldova due to political persecution, was added by the Civilian Corps “Azov” in Odesa.
Also, the Civilian Corps announced that the action was agreed upon the Security Service of Ukraine, Ministry of Internal Affairs and other agencies.
Note that there is no information about the conduct of such action at the official website of “Azov” battalion.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain