‘By turning the annexed Crimea into another part of the Southern federal district, Russia has very clearly showed the rest of the world that the peninsula is now a military foothold. For the last two years, Russia has been stuffing the occupied Crimea with military vehicles and hardware, turning its territory into a military base, throwing away its own promises to Crimean locals and the rest of the world – as if they would care about the Republic of Crimea’, Refat Chubarov, leader of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars, said during the evening show at 112 Ukraine TV channel.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Chubarov: Russia clearly shows Crimea is now military foothold
MP, Leader of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars said this in interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel
Related: Deputy Foreign Minister: Russia’s Southern federal district might suffer from sanctions against Crimea
Related: Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry protests against merging Crimea with Russia’s Southern federal district
Ukraine to reduce number of checkpoints with Crimea 6 September, 16:08
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times
- POLITICS23:38Stoltenberg supports Ukrainian proposal for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas
- POLITICS23:03Trump on meeting with Poroshenko: It's wonderful
- POLITICS22:32Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas