Chubarov comments on the liquidation of "the Crimean Federal District"
Putin wants to clean up the area to the standards of the "Russian world"
Liquidation of "the Crimean Federal District" and joining the peninsula to the Southern Federal District is an attempt to Russian President Vladimir Putin to clean up the territory to the standards of the so-called "Russian world". This was announced by Refat Chubarov on his Facebook page.
"Today's liquidation of the Crimean Federal District and including it to the Southern Federal District shows that the high-ranking political Russian leadership prepared for the occupied Crimea the fate of other purely Russian territories", - writes Chubarov, People's Deputy of Ukraine and the chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People.
"With the implementation of their single unified state policy, ethnic or historical diversity, cultural or linguistic peculiarities will serve as a cover only until the moment of a complete clean-up the territory to the standards of the so-called "russkiy mir" (Russian world), - stressed the MP.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas