Christine Muttonen to become new OSCE PA President
She got 86 votes against 75 of her opponent George Tsereteli
Christine Muttonen was chosen as the new President of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly. The OSCE PA press service reported this.
"Christine Muttonen from Austria became the OSCE PA President on the Annual PA Session in Tbilisi", reads the message.
She received 86 votes, that’s 11 votes more than her opponent from Georgia George Tsereteli received.
Muttonen thanked everyone for the voting and for support.
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE: Crimean ‘authorities’ should release Ukrainian reporter Semena 11 October, 22:30
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars