"Chongar" checkpoint on the border with Crimea is not working
"Chaplynka" is the only working checkpoint on the administrative border with Crimea
The occupation authorities stopped the passage of people across the border via a checkpoint "Chongar".
"Occupants stopped people and vehicles passage through a checkpoint "Chongar" at 10:40 in both directions without any explanation. This was announced by a counselor of the Chief of the State Border Guard service of Ukraine Oleh Slobodyan on his Facebook page.
Thus Russian Federation representatives are letting people and vehicles to pass through a checkpoint "Chaplynka" only,"- he said.
Earlier, he reported that there were about a hundred cars inline near "Chongar" this morning, and "Kalanchak" remained locked.
In occupied Crimea reported an increase in tourist traffic 15 October, 15:32
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars