China bought world’s biggest cargo aircraft
Chinese army included into its service the world’s biggest cargo aircraft.
Chinese army included into its service the world’s biggest cargo aircraft. The handover ceremony with military Air Forces commander took place in Chinese city of Chengdu.
According to the US mass media, the wing for the air craft was produced in Ukraine’s Antonov production aircraft plant. But in general the model “Yun-20” – is also a product of Chinese engineers.
The aircraft is able to carry 66 tons. It is designed for transportation of military personnel, equipment and cargoes for long distances and amid poor weather conditions.
The ship shall also be helpful in fight with natural calamities and providing humanitarian aid.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain