Chief of "Incirlik" air base accused of coup attempt detained in Turkey
The total number of detainees in the case of a coup attempt in Turkey has exceeded 6 thousand
In Turkey, was detained the head of the military base "Incirlik" General Bekir Ercan Van, who is accused of an attempted coup, - stated on Sunday 17 July the representative of the Turkish government, reports Reuters.
The day before the Turkish authorities blocked access to the base and de-energized it. On the night of 16 July they unblocked access to the base. Reuters reported that the US NATO military base "Incirlik" in Turkey was involved in coup attempt.
As reported, the number of detainees in the case of a coup in Turkey has exceeded 6 thousand people.
Note that from the air base "Incirlik" fly airplanes of coalition of countries led by the United States for making air strikes on the positions of the "Islamic state."
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain