Chicago Tribune: Billionaire Charles Koch and his network won't help Donald Trump
Billionaire industrialist Charles Koch has steadfastly refused to support GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump
Bllionaire industrialist Charles Koch declared Sunday that his expansive political network would not support Donald Trump, questioning whether the Republican presidential nominee believes in free markets.
During an exclusive gathering with some of the nation's most powerful Republican donors, the 80-year-old conservative icon also dismissed any suggestion he might support Democrat Hillary Clinton as "a blood libel."
"At this point I can't support either candidate, but I'm certainly not going to support Hillary," Koch told hundreds of donors gathered for a weekend retreat in a luxury hotel at the foot of the Rocky Mountains.
Read the full article here.
Trump, Clinton shake hands after TV debates 10 October, 07:50
‘Fight Night’ between Trump and Clinton to kick off in the U.S. 19 October, 09:14
New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed 21 October, 19:14
Final Trump-Clinton debates - best quotes 20 October, 12:17
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars