Pyatt: change of power in Ukraine will benefit Kremlin
US Ambassador believes this would have negative effect on Ukraine’s international image
People, saying Ukraine needs change of power, threaten democracy in Ukraine, claims US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt.
The diplomat believes that such a step would have a negative influence on Ukraine’s international image.
“This would be a huge mistake. This would strengthen Kremlin’s belief that democracy in Ukraine is at its fall, not rise”, - added Pyatt.
Earlier Chair of the fraction “Block of Petro Poroshenko” Yuriy Lutsenko, claimed that resignation of PM Yatsenyuk will cause Parliament re-election.
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
EU foreign ministers to urge Assad and his allies to come to trial 17 October, 08:30
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case