Central Election Commission: 91.59% of protocols processed
By-elections in the 7 districts: 91.59% of protocols processed
Ukraine's Central Election Commission (CEC) has processed 91.59% of protocols on the by-election of people's deputies in the seven districts as at 9:29 on July 19. The data are published on the CEC website.
In the district #27 (Dnipropetrovsk region) and #206 (Chernihiv region), 100% of protocols processed and the winners have already been defined - self-nominated Tatyana Rychkova with 44.57% of votes and Maxim Mykytas from Batkivshchyna (31.45%) correspondently.
In the district #114 in Luhansk region processing of protocols resumed after a lasting break. Now 48,2% of protocols are processed. Nash Kray's Sergei Shakhov is leading with 41.39% of votes.
As it was repoerted earlier, regional election commitee stopped counting votes due to the lack of quorum. The Head and the majority of members of the election committee sabotage the work.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case