CAS dismissed the appeal filed by the Russian Paralympic Committee
Russia loses appeal against Paralympic doping ban
International sports arbitration dismissed the appeal filed by the Russian Paralympic Committee.
The decision was published on their official website.
As it was reported earlier, International Paralympic Committee made a ruling to ban Russian athletes participating in the Paralympics because of failed doping test.
The IPC suspended the Russian Paralympic Committee on 7 August due to its inability to fulfil its IPC membership responsibilities and obligations, in particular its obligation to comply with the IPC Anti-Doping Code and the World Anti-Doping Code (to which it is also a signatory), reports the official website for the Paralympic Movement.
Federation called this decision politically motivated.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars