Canal+ will once more air propagandist documentary about Ukraine
The TV channel ignores demands of Ukraine’s Embassy in France not to show the film
French TV channel Canal+ will again show the scandalous documentary “Ukraine: Les Masques de la Revolution” (see the screenshot above). According to the channel’s TV program, it was first aired on February 1 and will be showed once more on February 8 (Yevropeiska Pravda).
The film directed by French moviemaker Paul Moreira offers the author’s view of the historical events that took place in Ukraine in late 2013-early 2014, including the Euromaidan movement and Russia's occupation of Crimea.
By putting the film on air, management of Canal+ ignored the demands of Ukraine’s embassy in France not to show it. Previously, Foreign Ministry of Ukraine stated that the anti-Ukrainian documentary was inspired and cultivated by Russian propaganda, which creates misconception and distorted interpretations of the situation in the country.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case