Canadian Defence Minister Sajjan to visit Ukraine
Canada doesn’t intend to reduce military cooperation with Ukraine
Canadian Defense Minister Harjit Sajjan, along with a parliamentary delegation will soon arrive to Ukraine on an official visit, - reported Supreme Council Chairman first Deputy during his working visit to Canada.
Parubiy noted that during the meeting with Canadian Defense department officials the topic of transferring lethal and non-lethal weapons to Ukraine had been discussed. The conversation was about secure communications systems, counter-battery and electronic warfare units as well as anti-tank weapons, coast guard and armored vehicles.
Canada's defense department officials also agreed to retain the same number of military instructors in Ukraine.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars