Canada Prime Minister to visit Ukraine on economic issue
Canada works on improving relations with Ukraine for mutual economic growth
Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau will focus on economic issues and projects in support of Ukraine while visiting the country on July 9-11. Trudeau said during a speech at the Canadian-Ukrainian business forum, "Ukrinform" reports.
"In 3 weeks, on July 11 I will make my first official visit to Ukraine. I will meet with the President and the Prime Minister of Ukraine during the visit to discuss the key issues facing our economies. I once again remind of our continuing support of the Ukrainian people", Trudeau said.
According to him, Canada is also working to deepen its relations with Ukraine to ensure mutual economic growth.
“We are also working to strengthen our commercial ties to create jobs, support the middle class and ensure the development of Ukrainian and Canadian economies”, the prime minister said.
He also added that he is looking forward to visiting the State as he wants “to continue the excellent work of his predecessors in promoting good-natured relations between the two countries.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars