Cameron: We'll find way to continue to support Ukraine despite Brexit
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko meets with British Prime Minister David Cameron during NATO Summit
The press service of the Head of the State reports this, UNIAN.
According to the report, the sides discussed the burning issues of international policy and security issues in the context of the referendum results at the exit of the UK from the EU structure.
"We'll find a way how to continue to support Ukraine in the conditions of the Brexit", David Cameron said.
Poroshenko thanked the British Prime Minister for a firm position in the support of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine.
Also, he highly appreciated the financial and expert assistance in the implementation of reforms and training of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, reads the report.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas