Cabinet to revise sanctions list of Russian journalists
It is proposed to further include separate heads of Russian media to the list
Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers initiates a revision of the sanctions list of Russian journalists. This is stated in the decree №341-p dated April 20, 2016.
Cabinet has supported the proposals of the Ministry of Information Policy of Ukraine concerning changes to the sanctions list and handed them to the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
Thus, the government submitted to the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine proposals concerning the cancellation imposed in 2015, personal sanctions against journalists and other subjects of information relations. The list of persons has not been published.
Also it is proposed to further include separate heads of Russian media to the sanctions list.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars