Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine reports before Parliament
Ukrainian Parliament will consider Government’s report 2015 after dealing with “visa-free” bills
Parliament of Ukraine will start its plenary meeting with “visa-free” bills and will consider the Government’s report on its activities in 2015 afterwards, informed speaker of Parliament Volodymyr Groysman during a briefing on Monday.
Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk will hold a 20-minute speech. It is expected that the entire report will last for 2.5 hours.
On Monday, February 15, there was submitted a draft decree rejecting the Government’s report and regarding Government’s work unsatisfactory. On the same day a draft decree was submitted, regarding the work of Government in 2015 satisfactory.
Speaker Volodymyr Groysman pointed out that 150 MPs must support the draft decree for Parliament to consider the Government’s resignation.
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars