Cabinet approved bill that limits access of Russian anti-Ukrainian books
According to the report, a legislative document introduces permissive principle for books originating from the aggressor country
The Cabinet of Ministers has approved and submitted to the Verkhovna Rada a bill that limits access of Russian books with anti-Ukrainian content to the Ukrainian market. The decision was taken yesterday at a cabinet meeting, reports the press service of the Cabinet.
According to the report, a legislative document introduces permissive principle for books originating from the aggressor country.
"Several statements of this bill are the most important. First, we go towards the protection of copyright. After the adoption of the law when the State Committee will review the books originating from the country of the aggressor, the distributor will have to confirm the right of the author to distribute these products. Second, the public advisory council, which will provide the authorization will be limited to a period of 10 days. During this time, it must either give permission or reasonably refuse. And third, we take, in fact, those thesises, which are applied to the films - where there is anti-Ukrainian and anti-state sense, inciting ethnic hatred - then such products will be prohibited, "- said Deputy Prime Minister Vyacheslav Kyrylenko.
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas