Cabinet allocates $1.15 million to help Maidan victims and their families
The Cabinet decides to donate about $1.15 million for payment to victims and families of victims of 2013-2014 Revolution
The decision was taken at a cabinet meeting, reports correspondent of UNIAN.
Funds have been allocated from the Reserve Fund of the State Budget. As expected, about $549 thousand will be allocated for the payment of aid to the victims. 167 people will receive the donations. Yet about $597 thousand will be allocated to the families of 107 victims.
Commenting on the decision, the Prime Minister stressed that the allocation of funds is "the duty of the government."
"Our sacred duty is to support such people," - the head of the government said.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas