Brexit opponents are holding demonstration in London
Marchers are hoping to influence parliament to prevent country's exit from EU
In the center of London takes place a large protest march against the British exit from the EU structure, reports BBC Russian Service.
On Saturday, the participants of the "March for Europe" 2 gathered at the border of Hyde Park and go on the three-kilometer route to the parliament buildings. Rally-concert is sceduled for today near the parliament, which will be attended not only by politicians and concerned citizens, but also musicians and poets.
It is reported that the marchers are hoping to influence the parliament to prevent the country's exit from the EU. 34 thousand users of social networks stated on their participation.
Integration instead of membership: EU's energy cooperation with Ukraine 28 November, 14:57
Poroshenko hopes EU confirms its position on sanctions against Russia 24 November, 18:10
Klimkin: Ukraine cannot get visa-free regime due to EU weakness 24 November, 18:57
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:23Donbas: Shelling in Mariupol direction
- SOCIETY22:44Fidel Castro’s ashes were buried in Cuba
- UKRAINE TOP 22:03Germany does not recognize Crimea as Russia, - Steinmeier
- UKRAINE TOP 21:25House of People’s Deputy was attacked with rocket launcher in Kharkiv region
- UKRAINE TOP 20:32Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs is in Canada while Kniazhychi shootout is being investigated
- SOCIETY20:01Mayor and two journalists killed in gunfire in Finland
- SOCIETY19:23Gunfires in Finland: Three people killed near Russian border
- UKRAINE TOP 18:49Lutsenko personally controls investigation of five officers’ death
- SOCIETY18:13Kniazhychi residents talk about robberies by men in police uniform, - media
- SOCIETY17:27Main Christmas tree of the country arrived in Kyiv
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine