Borovyk: "Situation in Odessa is controllable, but very tense"
Blocking opposition MPs at the airport is a violation of the rights to freedom of movement
Situation in Odessa is controllable, but very tense, - stated Deputy Chairman of the Odessa Regional State Administration Alexander Borovyk.
He added that, in his opinion, the blocking opposition MPs at the airport, which took place today in Odessa, is a violation of the rights to freedom of movement.
"When there is someone who is blocked at the airport, it is certainly a violation of the rights of people to freedom of movement, and police should intervene. It seems to me that the deputies of the "Opposition bloc" have provoked this situation. They should have known something is going to happen. “Right sector”, “Svoboda” parties, they were waiting for such provocations, and they responded to them. It's very bad for the Ukrainian state, for the image of the Ukrainian state, because practically we show that we as a state cannot ensure freedom of movement of our citizens or for the "Opposition bloc", or for another party… This situation is solving in not a legal field”, - said Borovyk.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars