Bombing of a residential area Aleppo: 13 killed, 11 children among them
Doctors say the army of the Syrian President Bashar al Assad fired on the lolocal hospital
At least 13 were killed in the besieged Syrian city of Aleppo after bombing of a residential area. 11 children were among them.
According to the doctors, the army of the Syrian President Bashar al Assad fired on the lolocal hospital. Meanwhile, the Observatory for Human Rights claims 15 victims.
Last night Russia, which supports Assad, agreed to cease fire in Syria for two days.
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case