Blood donation campaign from Polish migrants in UK
Campaign aimed to show their unity and solidarity with the British. Polish migrants are increasingly exposed to attacks over ethnic hatred
Polish migrants in the UK took part in a blood donation campaign. The event was aimed to show their unity and solidarity with the British regardless whether they support their exit from the EU or not.
This week's social campaign was organized as an alternative to the protests by Polish migrants who are increasingly exposed to attacks over ethnic hatred.
Yesterday the British Office of National Statistics published data showing that Poles became the largest immigrant community in Britain, overcoming even that of the Indians.
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas