Black Hundred were led from Kyiv by Euromaidan participant, - Lutsenko
Authorities found killers' weapons in one of Kyiv's lakes
"The Black Hundred" which members have shot people at the Euromaidan during the Revolution of Dignity, were led from Kyiv by the man who was in the ranks of Euromaidan. This was stated on the air of 112 Ukraine TV channel by Ukrainian prosecutor general Yuriy Lutsenko.
The same man helped to destroy the weapon that was used by officers of "Berkut", said the prosecutor general.
"With the help of the military counter-intelligence, we found the weapon of "Black Hundred ", including a sniper rifle, which the entire country saw on the terrible video from Maidan. We have found it with a large number of rifles in one of Kyiv's lakes, they were cut and drowned by one single group of people whose leader now is under investigation. Unfortunately, this is a person who, in our version, as directed by Zakharchenko led the "black hundred" from Kyiv, destroyed weapons and drown it, even though he was together with us at the Maidan, "- Lutsenko said.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016 27 October, 12:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case