Biden: Ukraine's success in anti-corruption policy may weaken Kremlin's positions
US to make Russia pay for aggression against Ukraine, Vice President says
The United States are going to vote for extending sanctions against the Russian Federation until it fulfills all the Minsk peace deals. US Vice President Joe Biden said this, "Golos Ameriki" reports.
"With the support from allies and partners in Europe the United States will make Russia pay for the aggression against Ukraine", the Vice President featured.
According to him, the Russian Federation has to all the obligations noted in Minsk protocol, "and there can be no easier ride".
Biden urged that the sanctions will be extended until "Russians won't implement Minsk peace deals".
The Vice President added that implementing the successful anti-corruption policy in Ukraine and neighboring countries can decrease the Kremlin's influence over these states.
"If we cure the countries from such decease, Russia will lose its powerful way to manipulate them", he said.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain