Bezsmertny quits political subdivision of Minsk group
The official says none of the provisions of Minsk agreements have been implemented yet
Roman Bezsmertny decided to leave his post of Ukraine’s representative in the political subgroup of Minsk Trilateral Contact Group. He said this in an interview with eurointegration.com.ua.
“I made the decision, and informed those responsible for keeping up with the Minsk process, including the President, that I’m done with this period in my life. I quit the Minsk process and I will not participate as a volunteer in diplomatic activities anymore”, Bezsmertny said.
According to him, the political subgroup should have started working after public security is maintained across the war-torn Donbas. Nonetheless, none of the provisions of Minsk agreements have been implemented so far.
Bezsmertny added that currently, his counterparts Volodymyr Horbulin and Olga Aivazovska are the ones who represent Ukraine in the political subdivision of the Minsk Group.
The four subdivisions of Minsk Trilateral Contact Group were created in May 2015.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain