Bezsmertny: Government able to start re-integration of Donbas
Ukraine’s Representative in the Minsk Contact Group hailed the creation of the Ministry for ATO and Occupied Territories
The newly shaped Ministry is a beginning of systematic and adjusted solution to re-integration of the occupied areas of Donbas, said Roman Bezsmertny, Ukraine’s representative in the political subgroup of the Minsk Trilateral Contact Group. He said this in an interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel.
According to him, it’s a good thing that the new government was joined by people who have both experience and authority in solving these issues. “The Cabinet, the very system of power finally has proper institutions to take care of re-integration of Donbas”, Bezsmertny marked.
The new line-up of the Ukrainian government includes entirely new positions: Volodymyr Kistion became the Vice Prime Minister on Occupied Territories, and Volodymyr Chernysh headed the Ministry for ATO and Occupied Territories. The ministry is based on the former National agency for restoration of Donbas.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas