‘Normandy Format’ Ukraine peace talks underway in Berlin
On the agenda: implementation of the ceasefire and local elections in the Donbas
The upcoming meeting will be the 12th since the conflict in eastern Ukraine began. The negotiators will discuss implementation of the ceasefire and holding local elections in Donbas.
Previously, Frank-Walther Steinmeier reported that Germany and France did a lot to solve the Ukrainian crisis so as to not let the full-scale war begin in Europe.
The previous meeting took place in Paris on March 3. The Normandy Four supported the idea to hold the local elections in the first half of the year, as well as continuing mine-sweeping works in the combat area.
Russia: Normandy group meeting possible in near future 30 September, 15:36
Time and place of next Normandy Four meeting irrelevant 10 October, 13:31
Klimkin: ‘Russia tries distorting entire logic of Minsk peace process’ 12 October, 17:19
Berlin to host Normandy Four meeting today 19 October, 10:43
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars