Berlin Hospital attack: police say a doctor has died
German police say a doctor has died after a patient shot him and then killed himself at a university clinic in Berlin
A doctor is shot dead by a patient, who then turned the gun on himself and committed suicide at a Charite clinic in the German capital.
Berlin police have confirmed a doctor has died after being shot, reports Sky News.
Update - German police say a doctor has died after a patient shot him and then killed himself at a university clinic in #Berlin— Sky News Newsdesk (@SkyNewsBreak) July 26, 2016
A shooter shot a doctor inside the University Hospital Steglitz in Berlin earlier today.
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars