Bellingcat experts recreated chronology of events on the night of a coup attempt in Turkey
One of the organizers of the rebellion, Major Celebioglu created a special group in WhatsApp for rebels' talks
Bellingcat experts recreated chronology of events on the night of a failed coup in Turkey.
The international investigative team examined two sources: the rebels' talks in WhatsApp messenger and 21 photos provided by journalists. One of the organizers of the rebellion, Major Celebioglu created a special group in WhatsApp called "Peace in the house."
Later he added several people to the group. Major was providing the information to the headquarters of the rebels in Ankara. Therefore, the group contained senior military officials, mostly from the Turkish land-forces, including two brigadiers and eleven colonels.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case