Belarus is limiting meat supplies to Russia
Rosselkhoznadzor called The Department of veterinary and food control of Belarus to freeze supplying products of number of Belarus meat producers
Rosselkhoznadzor called The Department of veterinary and food control of Belarus to freeze supplying products of number of Belarus meat producers due to revealing unstated genetically modified ingredients. As reported by telegraf.by, among the other reasons is that Belarus authoritative body has not taken any actions to implement tightened laboratory control.
As reported by Rosselkhoznadzor the Unified Veterinary Standards are violated as well.
Thus Rosselkhoznadzor filed a request to the Department of Veterinary Control of Belarus to stop certifying products, manufactured for supplying to Russia, threatening that to unilaterally stop supplies in case Belarus does not take actions.
Meanwhile Belarusian Department of Veterinary Control insists that they have sent a letter to Rosselkhoznadzor saying the Department is temporarily limiting business activity of a number of manufactures and licensing their products, designated to export to Russia. Besides, the Department has started investigation of production of substandard products. The plan of corrective actions is being developed as well. In addition, products’ tests will be performed.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars