Belarus in relations with Ukraine will be guided by its own national interests, - MFA
Foreign Minister of Belarus assured the readiness of country to continue to do its utmost to establish peace in brotherly Ukraine
During a working meeting of the Foreign Minister of Belarus Vladimir Makey Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko thanked the Belarusian side "for the excellent organization of the Minsk talks to resolve the situation in the east of Ukraine." He stressed that Minsk agreement is unopposed for the peaceful settlement of the conflict. For his part, Makey assured the readiness of Belarus to continue to do its utmost to establish peace in brotherly Ukraine.
This was reported by the Belarusian Foreign Ministry press service.
Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said that the two countries have much in common, and that determines the "common vision of the future", emphasized the importance of further development of Belarusian-Ukrainian cooperation. In turn, Makey pointed out that during the building of bilateral relations with Ukraine, Belarus "will be guided only by its own national interests."
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars